Thursday 14 June 2012

"Unconditional Love"


For those who did not read my earlier testimony "Our God Is Truly An Awesome God", may follow the below link. 

After the visitation, I left to “Summit Selayang Shopping Complex” to buy my medicine and its situated just opposite the hospital. Quickly I called my Pastor because they have invited me to their new house for dinner in Taman Templer (on the way to Rawang) but the clouds suddenly turned dark and began to rain so heavily I was stucked! As I was waiting eagerly for the rain to stop, I was led by The Holy Spirit to speak to a security guard outside CIMB Bank. I prayed & then walked towards the man. I asked him where he’s from & he told that he is from Pakistan & surprisingly, he speaks fluent English - not only that, he’s well-mannered, soft spoken & our God wants to touch him - AMEN!
His name is Farooq and he has been round the world – working of course! But The Lord revealed to me that there’s a "missing link" somewhere in his life & he is still waiting for the answer to his question. Immediately God used me to minister to Farooq & he acknowledged Jesus that He has died and rose again. Farooq’s family are all in Pakistan. I told him God knew that he had a dream and that the dream could only be accomplished through Him - AMEN! Farooq was stunned when I told him that God actually heard his cries and that He will elevate him to become someone great, glorifying His name - AMEN again! The Holy Spirit gave him a verse : ISAIAH 41:13 [For I hold you by your right hand. I, The Lord your God. And I say to you,”Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you”].

God gave Simon Raj (the patient in the hospital) the same verse and He even directed me to pass Farooq a Bible. Farooq was so happy & before I left him, I prayed for him. The rain then stopped! AMAZING! That was what Christians usually say,”God’s timing is always the best timing! - AMEN”.

I told my Pastor all that has happened and he acknowledged them by confirming that all of those are the works from God & there will be more to come.
Praise The Lord! I am now looking forward to do more of God's work in my daily activities.

My Testimony ~ Divine Love (Lisa Lim)

1 comment:

  1. WE OVERCOME THE ENEMY BY THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY !!! Revelation 12:11 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.KJV :)

    ReplyDelete