Wednesday 6 June 2012

"Our GOD Is Truly An Awesome GOD"


God is good, all the time - there might be times when you feel God is not there & you just want to give up on everything but let me tell you, your feelings are wrong about God - He is a good God & you just have to submit to Him & let Him work in your life - "let go & let God" - then you will begin to experience Him just like I did. I know it is easier said than done but if you never try, you will never know.
I would like to share my testimony with all of you and I hope that it will encourage you to boldly share Christ's unconditional love to the people around you - AMEN!

From this incident, I could clearly see that He truly has a plan for me here in Selayang bcos He is now revealing them to me one by one - AMEN! Every unpleasant things that happened to me was actually a blessing in disguise & to also test my faith. I have tasted His love & I will do anything for Him! I am fervently praying that His will be done in my life. Last Sunday (1 May 2011 – Labour Day) after church service, I decided to go to Selayang Hospital (5 mins away from church) because when I prayed a few weeks back,The Holy Spirit told me to go there to pray for someone & due to my tight schedule I didn't attend to this but as I seek Him that Sunday morning during church service, He reminded me again! So this time, no more delaying -I prayed before I go so that He will direct me to the right ward & the person that I will meet or pray for. Its really amazing how God works and I fully obeyed His calling and depended on Him that very moment.

True enough, He directed me to a Catholic family where a brother was knocked down by a car and flew off from his motorbike in Kepong area last Saturday while waiting at a traffic light @ 3 am in the morning. The doctor said his brain could not register properly and while talking he can actually fall asleep but the sad part was his fiancee (supposed to marry on the 1 May 2011 in a church wedding) was there too & she is a Hindu - as I laid hands to pray for Simon Raj (the patient), I heard a small still voice saying that these are the 2 families to be saved - AMEN! Hallelujah! I am now praying for them and I hope you can also pray that God will continue to use me to share Christ love with them & that His healing hands will always be upon this brother. Thank you and God bless.

My Testimony ~ Divine Love (Lisa Lim)

1 comment:

  1. Revelation 12:11
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    KJV.

    ReplyDelete